I’m a Caregiver. How do I create my Caregiver account?
Follow these simple steps to complete your Caregiver account:
- Give us your email address. You or your loved one can do this by clicking “Add A Caregiver” on the first step of the online signup form or providing it to your PillPack Advisor at 855-745-5725. If your loved one already has a PillPack account, please refer to the “How to add a Caregiver” question above.
- Complete your loved one’s signup. If you’re the one signing them up, please be sure to use their information, rather than your own, throughout the the signup process.
- Check your email. We’ll send you a link to create your Caregiver account.
- Verify your relationship. You’ll need to provide a few pieces of additional information about the person you care for, like their name and date of birth.
- Access your loved one’s account. Once you’ve completed these steps, we’ll send a confirmation email to let you know you’re set up as a Caregiver in the system. Your Caregiver account will allow you access to all of your loved one’s account information.