- What does it mean to be a Caregiver?
At PillPack, we realize there may be other people who help our customers manage their medication, like a family member, friend, or health professional. That’s why we’ve built Caregiver tools specifically for them.
A Caregiver account provides full access to a loved one’s service, including their medication list, shipping and billing information, and all email and text message communications.
If needed, a Caregiver can also be designated as the primary phone contact for the account, which means they’ll always be the first one we call if we have questions or need help reaching a doctor.
- I’m a PillPack customer. How do I add a Caregiver to my account?
If you are a current customer and want to add someone else to your account, first sign in to access your PillPack dashboard. Then head to ‘Account Settings’ and click ‘Add a Caregiver.’ You will be asked to provide a valid email address for your Caregiver. Once you do, we’ll send them an email. They can follow the instructions in the email to verify your relationship and create a Caregiver account.
If you or your Caregiver have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to call us at the pharmacy: 855-745-5725.
- I’m a Caregiver. How do I access my loved one’s account?
To access your loved one’s PillPack account, sign in with the email and password for your Caregiver account.
If the person you care for hasn’t signed up for PillPack yet, please refer to our “How to become a Caregiver” question below for details on how to designate yourself as a Caregiver while signing up.
If the person you care for is a current PillPack customer, they can add a Caregiver by following the instructions in the “How to add a Caregiver” question above. Once your loved one completes that process, you’ll receive an email invitation. Follow the instructions in the email to verify your relationship and create your Caregiver account.
If you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to call us: 855-745-5725.
- I’m a Caregiver. How do I create my Caregiver account?
Follow these simple steps to complete your Caregiver account:
- Give us your email address. You or your loved one can do this by clicking “Add A Caregiver” on the first step of the online signup form or providing it to your PillPack Advisor at 855-745-5725. If your loved one already has a PillPack account, please refer to the “How to add a Caregiver” question above.
- Complete your loved one’s signup. If you’re the one signing them up, please be sure to use their information, rather than your own, throughout the the signup process.
- Check your email. We’ll send you a link to create your Caregiver account.
- Verify your relationship. You’ll need to provide a few pieces of additional information about the person you care for, like their name and date of birth.
- Access your loved one’s account. Once you’ve completed these steps, we’ll send a confirmation email to let you know you’re set up as a Caregiver in the system. Your Caregiver account will allow you access to all of your loved one’s account information.
- I’m a parent or legal guardian. How do I create an account for my child?
Currently, parents and legal guardians are considered Caregivers within the PillPack service. Please view the “How to become a Caregiver” question above for details on how to designate yourself as a Caregiver while signing up.
- What information does a Caregiver have access to?
Caregivers have their own PillPack accounts that provide full access to their loved ones’ dashboard, including their medication list, when their next shipment is due to arrive, and all payment and billing info. Caregivers are also added to all service communications that are sent to the PillPack customer.
A Caregiver can be designated as the primary contact for the account. This can be done by selecting the “Set as Preferred Phone Number” option while signing up online — or by notifying a PillPack Advisor at 855-745-5725. As the primary contact on the account, our pharmacy team will reach out to the Caregiver directly for any account-related issues or questions.
- I’m a Caregiver. How do I make changes to my loved one’s account?
- As a Caregiver, can I designate myself as the primary contact on the account?
Yes. If you would like to be the primary contact, you can select the “Set as Preferred Phone Number” option, either while setting up your Caregiver account online or from your Caregiver dashboard. You can also do so by calling us at 855-745-5725. As the primary contact on the account, our pharmacy team will reach out to your directly for any account-related issues or questions.
- Who do I contact if I need help?
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at the pharmacy: 855-745-5725. We’re happy to help.
- Does it cost anything to add a Caregiver to an account?
No, we do not charge a fee to add a Caregiver to an account. At PillPack, our service and shipping will always be free. You’ll only pay for your medications.
- How many Caregivers can be added to an account?
You can add as many Caregivers to an account as needed. However, only one person on the account can be designated as the primary contact.