Quality Assurance Specialist
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Evaluating phone calls to identify areas of acquisition that do not meet pre-established performance standards within the Advisory Center.
- Providing structured and timely recommendations; verbal and written feedback to Advisors, their Team Leads and Advisory Center leadership.
- Performing mock calls with agents to improve performance.
- Developing and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Advisory Center deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Utilizing sales expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Advisory Center teams.
- Utilizing Advisory Center systems and tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborating with MD team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups
- Ability to negotiate change across organizational boundaries and influence others outside of own work group.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, Google Drive
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Inside Sales, Quality Assurance and/or business process support
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.