Electronic Communication Advisor
- Assist customers via email correspondence and web chat with any service questions or concerns.
- Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction.
- Serve as the digital communication support between phone agents and the customer.
- Triage and troubleshoot service requests between phone teams and pharmacy teams.
- Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish.
- You will become an expert on PillPack, providing a best-in-class service experience for our customers.
- Ensure that our team maintains a quick response time for all inbound customer emails while triaging and prioritizing based off of degrees of urgency.
- Help answer customer inquiries in their preferred method of communication.
- Support current customer care teams with inbound and outbound phone calls when needed.
- Understand each interaction is about more than solving a single problem, but an opportunity to build a long-term relationship.
- Serve our customers in a timely manner to ensure we are maximizing our relationship with them.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year of relevant phone, email, and/or chat customer service experience
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- A strong grasp of the English language
- Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)
- Strong familiarity with industry standard electronic communication tools, such as Zendesk, Liveperson, etc.
- Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
- Experience working in healthcare environment preferred
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.