Customer Service Advisor
- Assist customers over the phone and on the web with billing/insurance verification, product, or service questions.
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls.
- Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction.
- Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish.
- You will become an expert on PillPack, providing a best-in-class service experience for our customers.
- Help answer customer inquiries regarding their insurance and co-pays, as well as shipping needs.
- Provide our customers with technical support when navigating PillPack.com.
- Serve customers in a timely manner to ensure we are maximizing our relationship with them.
- Understand each interaction is about more than solving a single problem, but an opportunity to build a long-term relationship.
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months of relevant customer service experience
- 6 months of relevant experience working computer and web based tools
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- A strong grasp of the English language
- Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)
- 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
- Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
- Experience working in healthcare environment preferred
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.