Customer Service Advisor
WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Assist customers over the phone and on the web with billing/insurance verification, product, or service questions.
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls.
- Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction.
- Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish.
- You will become an expert on PillPack, providing a best-in-class service experience for our customers.
- Help answer customer inquiries regarding their insurance and co-pays, as well as shipping needs.
- Provide our customers with technical support when navigating PillPack.com.
- Serve customers and ensure we are maximizing our relationship with them.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Friendly, kind demeanor.
- Creativity and ingenuity needed to solve customers problems in smart and efficient ways.
- A strong grasp of the English language and understanding of how to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form.
- Flexibility in scheduling based on business needs.
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere.
- Problem solving, listening and computer skills.
- You understand each interaction is about more than solving a single problem, but an opportunity to build a long-term relationship.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A high school diploma or a college degree
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus
- Previous experience customer de-escalation or retention is a plus
- Experience in successful research and resolution of high level/sensitive customer issues
- Previous experience in healthcare, health insurance or personal understanding of the management of a complex/chronic condition is a plus
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.