- Enter prescriptions into pharmacy filling system with high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Aid in onboarding of new customers, not limited to but including prescription transfers and account setup.
- Provide support for customers , taking the time needed to understand each unique customers situation.
- Support other pharmacy teams (customer experience, billing, shipping) as needed.
- Shifts may last up to 12 hours (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary):
- Standing, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching and/or stretching
- Lifting and moving products up to 49 lbs in weight
- Manual dexterity of hands and wrists
- Active Indiana Pharmacy Technician License
- HS diploma or equivalent
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or NHA)
- Ability to follow directions and have a positive attitude
- Expert in customer service and communication
- Flexibility with schedule
- Strong work ethic
- $15/hourly for Licensed Pharmacy Technicians
- $16.50/hourly for Certified Pharmacy Technicians (NHA or PTCB)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30a-6:00p
- Wednesday - Saturday 7:30a-6:00p
Why you'll love the PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy Team!
- Career Growth: Join the team that will be taking pharmacy to the next level. Many of our technicians have developed into Trainers, Team Leads, and Managers. The opportunities are endless!
- Earn More: Competitive wages beginning at $15/hourly ($16.50 for NHA or PTCB certified), and eligibility for a pay increases every 6 months through our Employee Step Plan Program
- Non Retail Environment: Enjoy casual dress code and non-retail environment that the pharmacy has to offer
- Amazon employee discount
- Amazon Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits start when you do- Inclusive of domestic partners and children
- Paid Time Off begins accruing immediately
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples' lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
PillPack is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PillPack is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.