Per Diem Pharmacist
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERYDAY?
- Check prescriptions that have been entered with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Verify prescriptions and medications while working with Pharmacy Technicians
- Provide clinical support for customers, taking the time needed to understand each unique customer situation
- Support the Pharmacist In Charge and other pharmacy teams as needed
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Flexibility with schedule and willingness to be on call
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree
- 1+ years experience in retail, LTC, or mail-order pharmacy
- Active AZ Pharmacist license in good standing with the State Board of Pharmacy
- Superb clinical judgement
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as a team
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.