Certified Pharmacy Technician - Prescription Acquisition
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Request the transfer of existing customer prescriptions into PillPack’s pharmacies
- Transcribe verbal prescription transfers from external pharmacies
- Manage daily logs and collaborate with the team to prioritize workload
- Work with the ongoing support team to enter appropriate drug, drug dose, time, instructions and prescriber information into the pharmacy filling system
- Communicate with providers to request prescriptions
- Receive and make calls to prescribers and pharmacies to assist customers in their needs
- Working on both inbound and outbound calls
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Active pharmacy license with the Arizona Board of Pharmacy
- Active Certification through PTCB or NHA
- Comfortable being on the phone the majority of the day
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple software applications to complete a task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and flexibility with scheduling
- Experience with retail, mail order, or LTC pharmacy preferred
- Proficiency in English (verbal & written)
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.