- Complete PDMP reports by uploading files and making corrections when necessary
- Draft emails for Quality team
- Assist in distributing new policies and communicating changes across the organization
- Assist in Reported Hospitalization and Social Media escalation reviews and root cause analysis Evaluate reported Quality Related Events, gathering data and dispositioning errors
- Help drive quality through the implementation of error reduction strategies
- Organizes, schedules and leads coaching meetings and any necessary follow up discussions; prepares forms, takes notes during sessions and enters coaching form data for review and feedback.Assist in coordinating ongoing QA projects
- Support on short and long term projects as outlined and prioritized by the Quality Team.Assist organizing quality materials and audit tracking
- Identify quality gaps and develop audits in order to track errors and/or trends. Quality call auditing
- Prescription, shipment, and walkthrough auditing Providing support to the Accreditation team
- Creation of Quality Newsletters as determined by site.Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Team Manager.
- CPhT certification is not required but is encouraged to obtain with six months of accepting this role.
- Represent all of Amazon’s leadership principles in your communications and actions.
- Powerful communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Deep understanding of laws and regulations in pharmacy practice.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Google Apps and Slack a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adjust focus as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Able to communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, customers, prescribers and external pharmacy employees Proficient with PillPack provided tools and platforms and understanding of PillPack operations and workflow
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan