Licensed Pharmacy Technician
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and keeping them informed on the status of their prescription refills in upcoming shipments
- Communicate with patients by telephone and take refill requests from patients.
- Transfer calls from providers to the pharmacist when necessary
- Send fax refill and transfer requests to prescribers and pharmacies
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures, federal/state laws, rules and regulations
- Verify that prescription information is complete and accurate
- Collaborate with other members of the pharmacy team to maintain customer satisfaction
- Increasing knowledge and understanding of commonly prescribed medications and their uses.
- Determining a prescription validity based on necessary requirements.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- State Board of Pharmacy License in good standing (This includes Pharmacy Technician, Trainee, and Assistant Licenses)
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- 6+ months of experience working with computer and web based tools
- Experience navigating and troubleshooting the internet
- Experience multi-tasking with phone and computer skills
- Experience recognizing and identifying patient medications
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or NHA)
- 1+ year of phone or email customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Pharmacy Technician Trainee $15.00/hr
- Monday - Friday 8:30a-5:00p
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples' lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
PillPack is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PillPack is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.