Welcome Team Associate
WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Communicate with prescribers and pharmacists in a professional and precise manner in order to ensure customer health and well being
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures, federal/state laws, rules and regulations
- Communicate with customers often and effectively while protecting their confidential health and drug information
- Collection, organization, and evaluation of customer information
- Process prescriptions and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Collaborate with other members of the pharmacy team to maintain customer satisfaction
WHAT SKILLS WILL I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Exemplary verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Skilled in performing detailed work
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to execute on defined goals
- Ability to operate personal computers and necessary software
- Retail or LTC pharmacy experience a plus
- Certified Pharmacy Technician a plus
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.