VP Third-Party Networks and Contracting
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Develop and execute an effective payer/PBM relations strategy; manage, negotiate and execute all relevant contracts and agreements
- Engage with partners to execute collaborative contractual agreements that focus on improving quality outcomes and reduce medical costs through innovative pharmacy programsImplement systems and processes to manage contract and relationships on an ongoing basis; create and implement guidelines and protocols for negotiating contracts
- Work cross-functionally to lead the contracting process and appropriately prioritize among financial terms, service expectations, performance guarantees, special program offerings, and legal considerations
- Ensure full compliance with all contractual and partner obligations
- Mitigate risks and continuously revisit existing contracts to identify areas for improvement
- Develop team and capacity to handle increased volume of contract-related issues as we scale
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5-8+ years of deep and broad experience managing PBM and payer contracts; pharmacy experience highly preferred
- Deep understanding of payer-PBM-pharmacy relationships; ability to think critically and creatively about structure and approach to contracting with third-party entities
- Impeccable communication skills; ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Relationship-oriented; collaborative, thoughtful leadership that gets things done quickly and effectively
- Simultaneously strategy and execution oriented; strong analytical and financial acumen
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.