WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Evaluate physician medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, potential interactions, and route of administration
- Make recommendations for therapy changes to the physician as appropriate
- Provide quality customer service to co workers
- Maintain patient database to include appropriate current and past medical history, appropriate clinical and laboratory data, and concurrent medication (including over the counter and home remedies)
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to provide clinical and technical support as needed
- Document all communication with physicians, nurses, and other members of the healthcare team and patients and their family members
- Implement policies and procedures for the safe procurement, storage, distribution, and use of drugs and biological, as well as disposal of drugs
- Obtain, as necessary, and maintain all required documentation in accordance with federal and state regulatory agencies
- Actively participates in Performance Improvement activities
- Performs other tasks assigned
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Active and unrestricted NH Pharmacist License
- Knowledge of pharmacy laws and federal and state regulations concerning patient care
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records
- Driven, passionate healthcare professional who thrives working in a team
BENEFITS AND PERKS!
- Fantastic culture-driven group, open environment seating
- Medical,Dental,Vision, PTO and 401k beginning day 1
- Structured schedules within teams
- Casual dress code
- Terrific referral bonus policy
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.