Senior Program Manager - Pharmacy Fulfillment
What will my responsibilities & focus be in this role?
- Form cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, managing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders
- Innovating for step-change improvement in safety, quality, and cost metrics
- Benchmark PillPack’s Pharmacy fulfillment practices both internally and externally against best-in-class operations
- Develop fulfillment strategies for new business initiatives with complex operational components
- Launch fulfillment and delivery experience programs that enable a world class fulfillment experience for customers worldwide
- Lead internal product feature launches that optimize PillPack’s fulfillment systems and reduce fulfillment costs
- Partner with Directors, VPs, and other key operational experts across the company to lead, support, and influence new business initiatives.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and communicate with senior leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
What skills and qualifications will I need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other technical field from an accredited university or 4+ years Amazon experience
- 5+ years’ experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 2+ years of experience analyzing cost/benefit of proposed projects
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including use of lookups and pivot tables.
Preferred qualifications for this role:
- MBA and work experience in technical field is highly desired
- Prior experience or use of Lean/Six Sigma
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, Perl, Unix/Linux, Visual Basic or other programming languages are a plus
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently.
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.