WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- You will spend the majority of the day addressing escalated customer issues over phone and email with empathy and enthusiasm, attempting to not only solve the current issue at hand, but ideally how to prevent issues moving forward
- Follow up with customer issues over phone and email as needed to ensure a consistent, proactive customer experience
- Recognize trends in conversations with customers that may point towards opportunities to improve our service and share these trends with team leaders
- Review personal performance and goals with team leaders, and engage in an ongoing conversation about how to consistently improve Perform other duties as assigned
- Your approach to every interaction with a customer is not just a one-off conversation, but is part of a much larger opportunity to build a long-term relationship
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WILL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Friendly, thoughtful demeanor
- A strong ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form
- Creativity and ingenuity needed to solve customers problems in smart ways
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.