What will you work on every day?
- Create, fulfill and submit pharmaceutical orders
- Manage inventory levels to ensure proper amounts are on hand, ensuring limited overstocks across all facilities
- Check out of stocks, manufacturer supply issues and primary drug switches-
- Monitor canister meds and keeping the pharmacies fastest moving drugs are properly slotted
- Ensure that the pharmacies product formulary is being followed
- Responsible for analyzing data from relevant sources for evaluation and analysis-
- Recommend cost savings initiatives, alternate sourcing, etc.
- Help manage new robotics in the pharmacy, be go between for purchasing and distribution
- Act as purchasing department resource for new and existing projects tied to procurement
- Department point person for all Pharmacy Distribution Services programs
- Serve as main contact for internal questions
What skills and experience are needed for this role?
- Knowledge in supply chain management activities (ordering, electronically receiving shipments, and processing invoices) and/or healthcare experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with various office based computer programs such as Microsoft Office, specifically document creation and spreadsheets; experience with Google Apps for Business/GMAIL
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks and projects efficiently
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with constant change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to represent and negotiate on behalf of the company with vendors
- The ability to think and work independently and grasp concepts quickly, as well as collaborate in a group
Preferred qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 2-4 years as pharmacy purchaser
- Strong background in excel
- Active NH Pharmacy Technician license (or willingness to obtain license)
- Proficient at report generation from various information systems
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.