- Identify process improvement opportunities through data analysis and qualitative feedback.
- Execute on short and long term projects as outlined and prioritized by you and leaders in each business area.
- Create overall strategy, objectives, project plan, and timelines for each process improvement project. A standard project workflow should include include obtaining a clear understanding of the current-state through collecting and analyzing data, defining and measuring the problem, articulating the target state, developing a scalable solution, identifying possible failures and defining countermeasures, and facilitating project teams for successful project implementation.
- Manage, prioritize, and report on progress to provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Coordinate team resources and distribute responsibilities in an effort to deliver projects on time.
- Coach and train project team members and front line team members in Lean processes.
- 1+ year of work experience
- Strong knowledge of, or aptitude to learn, pharmacy laws and regulations nationwide and state specific
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, workflows, and procedures
- Adept at multitasking and can prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements with high attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to succinctly summarize key findings at all levels within and outside the organization
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.