WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Your main responsibility will be to enter new prescriptions received via: Fax, Phone, Email, eScribe
- Work with the ongoing support team to enter appropriate drug, directions, time, prescriber, and start date information into the pharmacy filling system
- Work with the new customer onboarding team to enter new prescriptions, set start dates, enter times of day, and insure everything is included in the customers profile
- Update customers profiles with accurate demographic, disease state, and allergy information
- Collaborate with your team to triage and prioritize the right work at the right time
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks, which includes: appropriate labels on dispenser and labels on Shipping Boxes
- Sorting and triaging the right boxes to ship at the right time
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Active pharmacy technician license or willingess to get license
- Experience with retail or LTC pharmacy data entry strongly preferred
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.