WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Enter prescriptions into pharmacy filling system with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Aid in onboarding of new customers, not limited to but including prescription transfers and account setup
- Provide support for customers , taking the time needed to understand each unique customers situation
- Support other pharmacy teams (customer experience, billing, shipping) as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE EXPECT FOR THIS ROLE
- Must be actively enrolled in a college Pharm D program
- Ability to follow directions and have a positive attitude
- Expert in customer service and communication
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility with schedule
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.