WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and keeping them informed on the status of their prescription refills in upcoming shipments
- Send fax refill and transfer requests to prescribers and pharmacies
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures, federal/state laws, rules and regulations
- Verify that prescription information is complete and accurate
- Collaborate with other members of the pharmacy team to maintain customer satisfactionIncreasing knowledge and understanding of commonly prescribed medications and their uses.Determining a prescription validity based on necessary requirements. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Experience navigating multiple computer applications to complete a task
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Great written communication skills
- Confident phone skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Skilled in performing detailed work
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to execute on clearly defined goals
- Willingness to learn pharmacy basics
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Pharmacy Technician license or qualified to obtain one within 30 days
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.