Per Diem Pharmacist
WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Verify prescriptions that have been entered with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Aid in on-boarding of new customers, not limited to but including prescription transfers, account setup, and medication reconciliation
- Provide clinical support for customers, taking the time needed to understand each unique customers situation
- Work closely with a group of individuals to deliver an exceptional customer experience
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Ability to work weekends
- Active and unrestricted NH Pharmacist License
- Must be able to work rotating 10 hour shifts, including weekends
- Knowledge of pharmacy laws and federal and state regulations concerning patient care
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records
- Driven, passionate healthcare professional who thrives working in a team
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Fantastic culture-driven group, open environment seating
- Casual dress code
- Terrific referral bonus policy
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.