Packing & Shipping Specialist
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Work daily with the fulfillment manager to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Count and fill prescription vials and affix labels on bulk prescription items
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks
- Sort and triage the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the fulfillment manager and fulfillment pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
- Provide customer support by making sure our customer’s receive their medication in a timely manner
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Strong work ethic
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work together with a team
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Desire to learn new skills in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in English (verbal & written)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE:
- NH Pharmacy Technician license or ability to obtain within 30 days
- High School Diploma or GED
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.