Overnight Staff Pharmacist
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Provide clinical support for customers, taking the time needed to understand each unique customers situation
- Check prescriptions that have been entered with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Aid in on-boarding of new customers, not limited to but including prescription transfers, account setup, and medication reconciliation
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Active NH Pharmacist license in good standing with state board of pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in retail, LTC, or mail-order pharmacy
- Superb clinical judgement
- Expert in customer service and communication
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work Overnights
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.