Overnight Data Entry Technician
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERYDAY?
- Your main responsibility will be to enter new prescriptions received via: Fax, Phone, Email, eScribe
- Work with our Prescription Services team to enter appropriate drug, directions, time, prescriber, and start date information into the pharmacy filling system
- Work with our Clinical Services team to enter new prescriptions, set start dates, enter times of day, and ensure everything is included in the customer’s profile
- Update customers profiles with accurate demographic, disease state, and allergy information
- Collaborate with your team to triage and prioritize the right work at the right time
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Prior Data Entry Experience
- Proven computer and software skills
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and email
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced, high volume environment
- Active pharmacy technician license or willingness to get license
- Experience with retail or LTC pharmacy data entry strongly preferred
- Proficiency in English (verbal & written)
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.