Operations Planning Intern (copy)
- · Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- · Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- · Rising Senior, interested in full-time opportunities in 2020
- - Available for Fall/Winter 2019 for at least 3 months
- · Currently enrolled in college program or a recent college graduate
- · Experience managing timelines and working across functions in fast-paced environment.
- · Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Python or R
- · Experience automating reporting activity
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.