WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Create, fulfill and submit OTC orders as well as direct contract orders
- Help with internal inventory inquiries
- Work with our distribution team in order to locate missing medications throughout the pharmacy
- Handle all manufacturer recalls
- Conduct routine audit counts of medications and making on-hand inventory edits
- Provide pharma ordering coverage for the rest of the department
WHAT SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with various office based computer programs such as Microsoft office, specifically document creation and use of spreadsheets
- Experience with Google Apps for Business/GMAIL
- Experience in a pharmacy/healthcare industry and knowledge in supply chain management
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with constant changes
- Able to prioritize tasks and completing them within the given hours of the day
- Independent thinker and ability to pick up new information quickly
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.