Human Resources Operations Assistant
What Will I Do Every Day?
- Driving a positive and engaged employee base by participating in and communicating engagement activities and other employee related tasks
- Assist all employees and managers with any HR related questions or concerns and escalate accordingly
- Collaborate with other OAs and HRAs to ensure alignment on processes and best practices
- Maintain the data accuracy within our time tracking system and ensure the system is driving consistency and efficiency among our teams
- Auditing time cards regularly to ensure compliance with PillPack policies and procedures, clearing exceptions and researching, correcting and communicating attendance trends for unexcused absences for hourly employees and communicating that information to managers for follow up
- Scrubbing rosters for associates with zero hours, monitoring the attendance and researching individual time cards to maintain a clean roster
- Following up on vacation approval requests as required
- Assist in creating reports and supporting operations with research and analysis of trends with attrition, attendance, unpaid time, roster management
- Using People Portal, People Insight or HRBI reports to research and analyze data to impact HR metrics and working on projects geared toward impacting HR metrics such as attrition and attendance
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Do I Need To Succeed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Administrative experience such as data entry, managing data driven reporting, or ownership of detailed processes
- Computer experience, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts if needed
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to learn and navigate new systems and routines quickly
- Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS, or time tracking systems
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.