Human Resources Assistant
What Will I Work On Everyday?
- Driving a positive and engaged employee base by participating in and communicating engagement activities and other employee related tasks
- Assist all employees and managers with any HR related questions or concerns and escalate accordingly
- Collaborate with other OAs and HRAs to ensure alignment on processes and best practices
- Conduct weekly New Hire Orientations (NHO), pre and post onboarding candidate communications, and necessary I-9 and paperless new hire employment documents
- Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Peoplesoft) systems
- Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees data correctly, updating employee information, submitting employee change entries and tickets, etc.
- Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and pay inquires
- Complete employment and payroll verifications
- Organize and maintain all HR department records and employment files
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What Do I Need To Succeed?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ exposure to the human resources functions
- Computer experience, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts if needed
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills, accuracy is essential
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.