Distribution Floor Manager
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Review the work forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives
- Partner with other Area Managers to balance labor ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all of your goals
- Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
- Support all quality programs to ensure we are delivering the highest quality for our customers and adhering to all Pharmacy regulations
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-5+ years previous experience managing a large team in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in logistics and/or fulfillment center, preferably in a leadership or management role
- An enthusiastic leader who is able to motivate and drive others
- Self-motivated and self-directed: ability to take initiative and ownership with minimal direction
- Previous experience with warehouse management systems a strong plus
- Powerful communication skills across all mediums and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adjust focus as needed
- Previous experience with Lean tools a plus, but not required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Google Apps
- Knowledge of healthcare/pharmacy a plus, but not required
- Occasional lifting up to 20 lbs.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits beginning Day 1!
- Four day work week (10.5 hour shifts)
- 401k and PTO/Vacation
- Casual Dress/ Amazing team
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.