Customer Experience Associate
WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- You will assist customers who call in with billing, product, or service questions
- You understand each interaction is about more than solving a single problem, but an opportunity to build a long-term relationship
- You can proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction
- You take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish
- You will become an expert on PillPack, providing a best-in-class service experience for our customers
- Help our customers sign up over the phone or web, taking the time needed to help them through any questions or concerns they have
- Help answer customer inquiries with their insurance and co-pays, as well as shipping needs
- Provide our customers with technical support when navigating PillPack.com
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Friendly, kind demeanor
- Creativity and ingenuity needed to solve customers problems in smart ways
- A strong grasp of the English language and understanding of how to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus
- Active NH pharmacy technician license or willingness to get license required
- Flexibility in scheduling (willing to work one weekend day potentially)
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.