Clinical Resource Associate
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Answer incoming telephone calls from Customer Care associates on a daily basis and maintain metrics as assigned
- Make outbound calls including for a variety of purposes. Including situations deemed urgent by clinical pharmacist team
- Assist clinical pharmacist team with outgoing MD, pharmacy, and/or customer calls
- Assist CC Associates by providing guidance and feedback utilizing a consultative approach to continually develop CC staff knowledge.
- Complete tickets to support Customer Care Team and Clinical RPh team including but not limited to: replacements/reuploads, misc tasks supporting CX RPh team especially for certified technicians (outgoing MD calls, after hours transfers), etc.
- Maintain advanced understanding of all PillPack policies and procedures as well as PillPack products and services.
- Monitor and process all help desk assigned tasks on a daily basisAct as primary point of contact for escalated calls by CC Associates, handle escalated calls and follow through until resolution has been met.
- Manage reporting of customer complaints and provide resolution per set SLA’s, escalating as appropriate.
- Investigate and report QRE’sServes as a point of contact for any system or technology/software outages and notifies all appropriate parties for resolution.
- Assist with incoming calls as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer information.
- Constant collaboration with teammates.
- Customer-centric and commitment to quality.
- Participation in personal growth and development.
WHAT SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE WILL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Must have an active Registered Pharmacy Technician license with the NH Board of Pharmacy (if you do not have a license PillPack will assist you in obtaining).
- CPhT certification is not required but is encouraged.
- Aptitude to learn, pharmacy laws and regulations nationwide and specific to New Hampshire.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including professional written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively identify areas in needs of improvement.
- Critical thinking providing out-of-the-box solutions.
- Proficient with PillPack provided tools and platforms.
- Upholds PillPack’s Core Values and a passion for providing exceptional customer experience.
- Flexible, ability to adapt to change and adjust to changing demands.
PERKS OF PILLPACK
- Great opportunity to work with Amazon’s new pharmacy team!
- Benefits on Day One! For both Full-Time and Part-Time Employees
- Casual Dress Code
- Supportive Team Atmosphere
- Competitive Pay
- Daytime Hours
- Growth potential
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.