Certified Pharmacy Technician
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Request the transfer of existing customer prescriptions into PillPack’s pharmacies
- Transcribe verbal prescriptions from external pharmacies
- Manage daily logs and collaborate with team to prioritize workload
- Work with the ongoing support team to enter appropriate drug, drug dose, time, instructions and prescriber information into the pharmacy filling system
- Communicate with providers to obtain new prescriptions and follow up on patient-related inquiries
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Comfortable being on the phone a majority of the day
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and flexbility with scheduling
- Active pharmacy technician license or willingess to get license within 90 days of hire
- Experience with retail or LTC pharmacy data entry strongly preferred
- Proficiency in English (verbal & written)
- National Certification with PTCB or NHA
- NH Pharmacy Technician license (or ability to obtain one within first 30 days)
- High school diploma or GED
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.