Pharmacy Technician in Training
What Will You Work On Everyday?
- Work daily with the Pharmacist In Charge to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks, which includes: appropriate labels on dispenser and labels on Shipping Boxes
- Sorting and triaging the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the director of operations and distribution pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
What Skills/Experience Do You Need To Succeed?
- High School diploma or GED required
- Inventory or shipping / receiving experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Active NY pharmacy technician license or willingness to become licensed
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work together with a team
- Proficiency in English (verbal & written)
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.