Senior Staff Accountant
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Owning the review and reconciliation of our accounts payable, prepaid and accrued expense balances
- Recording our monthly shipping and packaging expenses
- Overseeing the administration of our corporate credit card and expense reimbursement programs
- Determining and recording sales tax remittances and other tax liabilities
- Helping to implement internal controls across the organization
WHAT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE DO I NEED IN THIS ROLE?
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy required; 3 years of work experience, ideally a mix of public and private accounting
- CPA and/or public audit background is a plus
- Incredibly detail-oriented and results driven
- Collaborative team player, while also capable of doing self-directed / self-initiated work
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.