The Operations Planning team is looking for a motivated individual with strong leadership, supply chain planning, analytical skills, and communication skills to join as a Senior Operations Planning Analyst.
In this position, the successful candidate is responsible for development of weekly network-wide demand plans for PillPack. This position partners with several functional groups across PillPack, such as Customer Contact, Pharmacy, and Fulfillment. This team member will be accountable for defining and forecasting key demand inputs to each function in the business, ensuring capacity against that demand, and incorporate lessons learned into future plans.
As a member of Operations Planning, this position plays an integral part in PillPack’s capacity management. This position provides opportunities to influence one of the highest visibility/high impact areas in the organization. Finally, this position drives continuous improvement by simplifying and automating planning processes by working with analytics partners.
Here is what you would be doing:
· Be creative in building, maintaining, and improving forecasting models
· Forecast demand and plan capacity (labor and capex) for PillPack Operations
· Be curious about how historical data will influence the models you create
· Collaborate with stakeholders within Operations Strategy such as Operations Analytics and Continuous Improvement
· Thoughtfully create recommendations to get buy in from senior leaders
Needed Skills and Abilities:
· Doer: ability to successfully perform complex, data-driven analysis and explain key drivers of input and outputs to leadership, working through any obstacles along the way
· Communicator: ability to synthesize large amounts of information and clearly/concisely convey most important details both verbally and in writing
· Problem Solver: ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
· Influencer: self-managed leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence others to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
· Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or other Supply Chain related field.
· 2+ years of experience within a planning role such as forecasting, demand planning, labor planning, capacity management, optimization, or logistics gained through work experience.
· 2+ years of quantitative and qualitative data analysis experience with demonstrated impact to a business and the desire to create and build new processes.
· Experience managing timelines and working across functions in fast-paced environment.
· Experience communicating effectively with Executive levels of management and with leadership from computer science, operations, and business teams.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
· 4 years of experience within a planning role such as forecasting, demand planning, capacity management, optimization, or logistics gained through work experience and/or graduate level education.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL (or other query language) Apply Now