Senior Analyst - Customer Service Forecasting & Planning
What will my responsibilities be in this role?
- Build, maintain and improve PillPack Customer Service contact forecasting models/ frameworks that involve learning from historical data, such as contact volume, customer acquisition, promotions, product attributes, customer attributes, and transportation and logistics metrics. These forecasts are used in workforce planning and scheduling for our Customer Service Centers
- Partner with various business groups to gain knowledge of their business requirements and operational processes. Apply the acquired knowledge and business judgment to build predictive models and other analytical tools.
- Lead weekly Sales & Operations Planning process for Customer Service to meet service targets
What will I need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Logistics, or other Supply Chain related field.
- 5+ years of quantitative and qualitative data analysis experience with demonstrated impact to a business and the desire to create and build new processes.
- 2+ years of experience within a planning role such as forecasting, demand planning, predictive modeling, optimization, or logistics gained through work experience.
- Experience with modeling sequential data, statistical forecasting, and time series models.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Travel required: Up to 25% travel required.
- 4+ years of experience within a planning role such as forecasting, demand planning, predictive modeling, capacity management, optimization, or logistics gained through work experience and/or graduate level education.
- Experience with one or more of the statistical modeling languages/ toolboxes (R, Matlab, or Python);
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.