Platform Product Manager
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Optimizing the systems that drive all aspects of our consumer experience and operations.
- Using data and customer stories, create the context necessary for everyone on the product team (engineers, designers, etc) to collaborate to define necessary KPIs and prioritize product solutions.
- Full product life-cycle management (strategy / concept development, requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, post-launch analysis).
- Coordinating sprint plans and milestones with engineers and designers.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably working on consumer-facing products.
- Experience defining product requirements based on a wide range of inputs, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent communication skills – you will need to work with a highly cross-functional team.
- A solid understanding of how business, design, and technology come together to create compelling product experiences.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements.
- High proficiency with working with data to understand trends, manage against defined metrics, and input into product decisions.
- Understanding of different healthcare delivery models.
- Understanding of operations strategy and engineering.
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.