Inventory Product Manager
What you will do
- Work with key business stakeholders to define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for implementing a world class inventory management system for use across all PillPack facilities.
- Interface with engineering, operations, and analytics resources to define key product requirements and associated metrics of success across customer benefits, operational efficiency, and financial compliance.
- Work with third party partners to help identify key technical and business requirements that the software must adhere to.
- Work with training and operations team to help drive the definition of new operating procedures, rollout plans, and user acceptance criteria.
- Work with engineering leads on sprint planning, daily standup meetings, retrospectives, resource allocation, and project management against roadmap execution.
- Maintain insights into success metrics and use those insights to help drive further roadmap definition, iterative development processes, and continuous improvement processes with the operations team.
- Effectively communicate to a wider business audience project status and post-launch measurement of progress.
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Prior work with supply chain logistics / inventory management required.
- Strong proficiency with BI analytics tools
- Strong communication skills - ability to speak in front of a senior management audience.
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and showing strong judgement in prioritization when working in a fast-paced environment.
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.