Full Stack Engineer
WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF WORK THAT OUR ENGINEERS HAVE DONE AT PILLPACK?
- Web dashboard for customers to manage medications and insurance
- Browser-based phone system for our Customer Service organization
- Automated prescription refill management tool to guarantee that our customers always have the medications that they need
- An end-to-end shipping and logistics system to guarantee that our customers’ medications arrive when they need to
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE EXPECT FOR THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years in software development
- Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Django (or a similar web environment) in production
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.