WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN THIS ROLE?
- You are deeply passionate about creating great customer experiences
- Fascination with how to connect with customers through creative
- Passion for brands that are helping people live better lives
- You love to create strategies and concepts, but you also love to roll up your sleeves and create amazing work. (Hands-off creatives need not apply).
- Excellent collaborator, and an intuition for marketing and software service businesses
- Curiosity, passion, and appreciation of immediate feedback
- You’re always striving for tomorrow’s performance to be stronger than today’s
- You can prioritize multiple priorities and like working in a sprint structure
- 5–8 years of experience developing multi-channel creative campaign strategies
- Ability to maintain/manage multiple strategies and campaigns at once
- Capability to function as an individual contributor and a team player
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Experience with art direction and creative execution
- Portfolio that shows creative excellence and thought leadership
- Leadership abilities that foster learning and excellence among design team
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.