WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Mentoring and providing guidance to accounting team
- Reviewing journal entries across all accounts
- Running point on the audit and external tax work
- Developing financial infrastructure needed for success, including purchased systems and PillPack’s PharmacyOS internal use pharmacy software
- Staying informed on upcoming pronouncements, researching proper accounting treatment of new business lines, contracts, etc., defining and documenting accounting policies
- Assisting accounting team with booking entries in the most precise and efficient manner
- Analyzing, implementing and monitoring internal controls
WHAT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE DO I NEED IN THIS ROLE?
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy required, 6+ years of work experience, including managing others, with a mix of public and private accounting
- CPA and/or public audit background, a plus
- Incredibly detail-oriented and results driven
- Collaborative team player, while also capable of doing self-directed / self-initiated work
- Experience with Intacct and systems implementations a plus
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
Employee Stock Options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.