WHAT WILL I FOCUS ON IN THIS ROLE?
- Lead a team of 2-3 people who receive, put away, and conduct inventory counts of our consumable supplies
- Manage consumable inventory levels and place orders for supplies to ensure adequate stock on hand
- Manage weekly inventory counts to ensure proper supply levels
- Manage and execute the receiving, sorting and putaway of all medication
- Work with the operations Engineering team to test and roll out new materials
- Partner with the Pharmacist in Charge on all consumable inventory management issues
- Manage automation formulary, canister maintenance and swaps
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE ME A TOP CANDIDATE?
- 3-5+ years working in a distribution/logistics environment
- Knowledge of healthcare/pharmacy a plus, but not required
- Self-motivated and self-directed: ability to take initiative and ownership with minimal direction
- Proactive and communicative: recognize potential problems before they occur and immediately communicate to leadership
- Occasional lifting up to 20lbs
- Ability to become a pharmacy technician in Arizona
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.