Per Diem Pharmacist
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Enter and verify medications selected for filling the automated machinery
- Product verification of packaged medications and unit-of-use prescriptions
- Clinical review of prescription orders before final dispensing
- Data entry verification with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Communication with other teams to ensure exceptional level of customer service
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in retail, LTC, or mail-order pharmacy
- Active TX Pharmacist license in good standing with state board of pharmacy
- Superb clinical judgement
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible schedule with availability ranging from 7:00am-11:30pm and occasional overnights
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive pay and paid on the job training
- Friendly, team environment
- Casual dress-code
- No phone calls, customer service, or insurance billing
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.