CPhT - Certified Pharmacy Technician
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Your main responsibility will be to contact pharmacies to perform prescription transfers by phone or requesting transfers via fax
- Work with the ongoing support team to enter appropriate drug, drug dose, time, instructions and prescriber information into the pharmacy filling system
- Communicating with providers to obtain new prescriptions and follow up on patient-related inquiries
- Collaborate with your team to triage and prioritize the right work at the right time
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Comfortable being on the phone a majority of the day
- Being a leader to delegate work within your team
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and flexbility with scheduling
- Active pharmacy technician license or willingess to get license within 90 days of hire
- Experience with retail or LTC pharmacy data entry strongly preferred
- Proficiency in English (verbal & written)
We love our employees
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and improve peoples’ lives. Benefits of being a full-time employee at PillPack include, but are not limited to:
Full medical, dental, vision package and 401(k) plan
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.